[ZPT] ZPT for manage_addForm

cccurvey scurvey@nwaf.com
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 20:20:26 -0000

Hi all,

I'm working through some of the product examples, and I'd like to use
a ZPT page rather than a DTML page for the form that calls my
constructor.    I had everything working with DTML, but as soon as I
try to change to ZPT, I get the "Zope Quick Start" page when I try to
add a new instance of my product.

The code in my product class file looks like:

--------
manage_addForm = PageTemplateFile("www/manage_addForm", globals())
constructors = (manage_addForm, manage_addAction)
--------

I think this is the relevant code (manage_addAction is defined and
works with DTML).  I've created a file in my www directory called
manage_addAction.zpt.  Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

-Chris