[ZPT] ZPT for Jython?

Alan Kennedy zpt@xhaus.com
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 09:07:17 EST5EDT

Greetings all,

I was wondering about the possibility of ZPT for jython? I
use ZPT separately from Zope.

I'm fairly sure the straight-off reply will be "no",
because ZPT depends on C extensions.

However, I'd like to know a little about the nature and
extensiveness of the C extensions. Are we talking about
hundreds or thousands of LOC?

Although I have no immediate requirement for this, ZPT is
currently the only thing tying me to CPython, and it would
be nice to be able to cover Java/Jython with my systems too.

If it was a simple enough job, I might consider doing the C
to Java work myself.

Regards,

Alan.

This message was sent using WebMail by CyberGate.
http://www.gate.net/webmail