[ZPT] I don't want "&" to be URL escaped in tal:attributes, how to do?

Jeff Peterson jpeterso@rangebroadband.com
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 11:07:40 -0600

I hadn't actually tested his case, I just noticed it was similar to a
problem we had and sent my thoughts.  You are right I tested it after seeing
your post and it does work.

--
Jeffrey D. Peterson
Webmaster