[ZPT] "manage_page_header" not found in "here/manage_page_header"

R. David Murray bitz@bitdance.com
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 14:29:04 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 22 Jan 2002, alex wrote:
> ok, I've tried this using 2 different manager users and I get the same
> error.
> all I do is go to http://alex/manage and then try to create a page template
> on my root folder
>
> here's the error + traceback.
> if you check the tb you'll see how anonymous user appears at
> AUTHENTICATED_USER, yet I'm logged in using an administrator account.
> any ideas what's wrong with this?

I'd like to know this too, and would love it if there were a fix.

I get this trying to add a page template using w3m, which I know
has an issue where it does not always send the basic auth
credentials until challenged.  Are you using Mozilla by any
chance?  I have heard that certain versions of it have the same
problem.  I can add and edit page templates with Netscape,
but not with w3m.

--RDM