[ZPT] Template Related Storage Product-

Isaac Levy ike@visuallistening.com
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 20:19:47 -0500

Hello all,

I've been following the ZPT list for a while now, and after using ZPT, I
have made a very small Zope Product which I think could be of intrest-
and wanted to announce it here.

It's called a Kube, and is awaiting cataloging review on Zope.org-
(hopefully public soon),

http://www.zope.org/Members/ike/Kube/Kube1.0

There is an accompanying PDF overview.  Knowing that some of you have
created and are working on the soruce for TAL and ZPT, I must add it
might be a bit laughable- but it's aimed at some of the Graphic
Designers I work with who are generally unfamiliar with Zope.

I appreciate your time checking it out, and would appreciate any
comments or questions anyone has.

Best,
Isaac Levy

ike@visuallistening.com