[ZPT] Calling complex product tags from ZPT

Magnus Heino magnus.heino@pleon.sigma.se
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 12:30:55 +0200

> > Specifically, taking something like the Calendar product, it clear ho=
> > I'd call the dtml-calendar tag from a DTML method and specify exactly
> > how I want it rendered (and there are plenty of examples).  But, taki=
ng
> > the calendar as a specific example, how would I setup a complex calen=
dar
> > call under ZPT?
>
> I hate to be a 'me too', but I'd be interested how to do this as well.

I have never used the Calendar product, but it sounds to me that you shou=
ldnt=20
be doing these things in a Page Template. You should use a python script,=
 or=20
why not use DTML, since Calendar seems to be designed for dtml?

?

--=20

  /Magnus Heino