[ZPT] Calling complex product tags from ZPT

J C Lawrence claw@kanga.nu
Fri, 05 Jul 2002 22:42:28 -0700

On Fri, 05 Jul 2002 12:55:14 +0200
j-david  <ISO-8859-1> wrote:

> I've tested it again on my Zope 2.5.1 installation and it works.

Would you mind detailing exactly how you installed?  I don't believe
I've made any obvious errors, but there's obviously something...

> The error you see looks like the patch didn't applied, maybe there's a
> conflict with some other product that also patches the same method.

Could be.  I don't see anything like that.

> Do you use ZPT from Zope 2.5.1 or did you installed a different
> version, maybe from the CVS?

ZPT from 2.5.1.  Products I have installed are:

  CMF (recent CVS)
  CMFBoringProduct
  Blogface
  Calendar tag (the DTML version)