[ZPT] DTML call ZPT?

alan runyan alan runyan" <runyaga@runyaga.com
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 01:24:01 -0600

this could be a silly quesiton but I've been looking through source, mailing
lists and its still escaping me.

I want to call a macro from DTML.  Is this possible?   <dtml-var
"template.macros['macro']"> renders the raw
program and macros ;(  how can I get the 'expected' results?

It seems like it would be possible.  the macro
isnt doing anything special.  I just need to get the rendered contents of
the macro out.  I ended up trying
to use TALInterpreter but kept getting errors.  I looked at hte
implementation.  but I kinda scratch my head.

anyone know how to do this?  even if I need to use it from unrestricted code
its fine.  I just would like to be able to do this.

thanks,
~runyaga