[ZPT] passing arguments

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom.deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 19:52:55 +0100

Hi,

In my main folder I've an index_html ZPT which contains :

           <h3 tal:content="here/title">Title</h3>

In all the child folders, I've a getBody ZPT.

In a python script on a folder, I call index_html(errors='error')

However, the path  options/errors used inside getBody isn't found....

If I call getBody(errors='error') then the path options/errors is found...

why isn't it found while I call index_html? Or how can I access it when I
pass index_html such a parameter, but when I'm in need for the parameter in
getBody

Thanks,
Tom.