[ZPT] Why does this cause a page template to be invalid? (longish)

Nicola Larosa nico@tekNico.net
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 15:31:15 +0100

> You could use :
>
> <tal:m_aspire_mainmacro
> metal:use-macro="here/ASPIRE_MainTemplate/macros/ASPIRE_mainMacro">
> <tal:f_aspire_mainbody metal:fill-slot="ASPIRE_mainbody">
> </tal:f_aspire_mainbody>
> </tal:m_aspire_mainmacro>
>
> where you can both have readable code and take advantage of the XHTML
> (or HTML 4) validation made by ZPT parser.

That would be well-formedness checking, not validation. It seems unlikely
that any <tal> element would be validated as conforming to the standards by
http://validator.w3.org/ .

--
"I was wondering if there's any kind of definitive nickname for Perl
programmers, the way we call ourselves Pythonistas?" - Aahz Maruch

Nicola Larosa - nico@tekNico.net