[ZPT] Why does this cause a page template to be invalid?(longish)

Geir Bækholt Geir Bækholt
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 15:07:45 +0100

Hello seb,

Tuesday, March 26, 2002, 14:49:00, you wrote:

sb> Yes, but the ZPT parser is still broken, however you look at it:

Ooops .. I now realize i misunderstood the wording of this post , and
reacted wrongly .. Disregard my other post.

Thought you meant correct / incorrect following of the spec , not the
behavior of the parser..

Sorry.

--
Geir Bækholt                       web-developer
geirh@funcom.com             funcom oslo | webdev-team