[ZPT] Macro expand box getting checked against my wishes...

Skip Montanaro skip@pobox.com
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 14:31:40 -0600

    >> server is Zope 2.5.1 w/ PageTemplates 1.4.1 on FreeBSD 4.7.

    Chris> Why do you have PageTemplates installed as a seperate product?
    Chris> It's included in Zope 2.5.1 by default.

It's not my server.  I was just reporting what I found.  I found
PageTemplates 1.4.1 in the lib/python/Products directory.

    Chris> Try removing the extra PageTemplates product and see if it solves
    Chris> your problem.

Thanks, I'll ask the server admin.  If there are some version differences
which cause problems (what version of PageTemplates is part of Zope 2.5.1?)
will an export followed by an import fix things?

Skip