[ZPT] ZTUtils Trees Documentation severely lackign :-(

Jamie Heilman jamie@audible.transient.net
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 14:27:20 -0700

Chris Withers wrote:
> Is it just me or is the documentation for ZTUtils Tree stuff really badly
> lacking?

I've attempted to write up a few bits of documenation for the
ExpansionTree product I just released, its based largely off the
ZTUtils tree code, you might want to skim it.  Though I did change
several of the interface method names it may still hold some
relevance.

--
Jamie Heilman                   http://audible.transient.net/~jamie/
"Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing