[ZPT] Structural Logic: Really, It Is...

beno zope@thewebsons.com
Tue, 08 Oct 2002 12:50:34 -0400

Hi;
Although several have tried to help me with this problem, it still remains
unsolved, so I'll restate it. I have the following code:

python:here.sizeCalc(44,here.size(None,  here))" >

]]or, alternately... [[

<el tal:define="fsize python:here.sizeCalc(44, here.size(None, here))"
     tal:attributes="style string:font-size: ${fsize};" >

However, neither of these render what I'm trying to accomplish, namely,
changing the font size by calling a python script (sizeCalc) and passing a
variable (size) as a parameter. What am I missing?
TIA,
beno