[ZPT] Deafening chirping of crickets

Lynn Ranen lranen at verio.net
Mon Apr 21 12:37:04 EDT 2003

I can't say that I would never use this proposed feature, but I would like
to say this.
I'm currently stuck with the maintenance of code that makes full use of all
the coding logic offerred by DTML (Zope 2).  It is a nightmare !!  Template
languages should be used for output formatting -- NOT for programming logic,
so any new features should be clearly required for purposes of formatting
output, and not offered as a solution to problems that would be better
handled elsewhere.

thanks -lynn