[ZPT] Folder - index_html

Simon Faulkner simon at titanic.co.uk
Sun Aug 10 15:44:41 EDT 2003

Hi All,

I am just working on my first 'proper' Zope project.

A *really* simple system to show the ststus of various orders sorted by
Country and Depot such that people log in with their country name and a
password and can only see the depots/orders for thir country.

I have made a folder called Countries, sub folders called by Depot name and
we place the orders (ZClass instances :-) in the corresponding depot folder.

I would like to place an index_html ZPT in top level Countries folder that
the sub folders can aquire.

It needs to list the Depots (sub folders) if it is a Country folder (first
level down) and list the orders in the folder if it id a Depot (2nd level
down)

Any pointers as to a good way of telling how far down the tree we are?

There is no else so do I just have to condition statements?

Am I barking up completely the wrong tree in my approach!?!

TverymuchIA

Simon