[ZPT] Use ZPT to polulate a form field?

Philip Kilner phil at xfr.co.uk
Fri Aug 15 20:44:57 EDT 2003

Hi List,

I'm stuck for syntax for this - I just want to set the value of a hidden
form field to a folder property

If my field tag is: -

<input type="hidden" name="field_BookIssue" value="eric"
         tal:content="request/Field_BookIssue|nothing">

...all is well.

But "eric" is a property of my folder called FolderIssue, e.g.
"here/FolderIssue". I understand that I need to use "structure" here to
get  the parser to let me meddle inside HTML tags, but can't quite get
the syntax right...

All input gratefully received!!!

--

Regards,

PhilK

Email: phil at xfr.co.uk / Voicemail & Facsimile: 07092 070518

"the symbols of the divine show up in our world initially at the trash
stratum." Philip K Dick