[ZPT] Re: Passing ZSQL Method an argument/variable with ZPT

Daniel Tang daniel.tang@chronicle.com
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 17:56:23 -0500 (EST)

Hello,

I've gotten it to work after looking at all the variable settings.  I had
a form parameter keep giving me an error.  My fault for not double
checking the symptoms more carefully.

Thanks, and I appreciate the help, the Zope community rocks.

--Daniel