[ZPT] trying to understand ZPT macros...

Luca Olivetti luca@wetron.es
Wed, 08 Jan 2003 16:01:12 +0100

Anthony Baxter wrote:

> I am, indeed, trying to define and use them in the same file. This doesn't
> work??? Hm, I can't recall seeing anywhere in any of the ZPT docs that this

I'm using macros defined in the same file, so I'm sure it works.
You still have to give the full path to the macro (as if it were in a
separate file)

e.g.

IIRC it has been discussed here if is there a way to avoid this (i.e.
specifying the filename in the macro call) but there isn't.

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004      Fax +34 93 5883007