[ZPT] Re: Mini proposal: repeat-define and repeat-condition

Jamie Heilman jamie@audible.transient.net
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 10:54:46 -0800

> Sorry, yes.  To do this properly and consistently, each of the
> expressions would need to do ';'-escaping in the same fashion as
> tal:define and tal:attributes.  This, in turn, would break templates
> that currently have ';' in their tal:repeat expressions.  While
> unlikely, this isn't impossible.

Ah, for some reason I thought expression syntax wasn't unique to the
tal op with respect to ';'.  Crud.

--
Jamie Heilman                   http://audible.transient.net/~jamie/
"Most people wouldn't know music if it came up and bit them on the ass."