[ZPT] ZPT & Request

Philip Kilner phil at xfr.co.uk
Mon Jul 21 16:57:35 EDT 2003

Hi List,

Philip Kilner wrote:
> Am trying to understand forms in ZPT - can anyone give me a clue as to a
> lump of code that will enumerate the contents of the Request object?
>
> I was hoping something aliong the lines of: -
>
>     tal:replace="request/form/names()"

Just found fab DTML to ZPT gage by peterbe at: -

	http://www.zope.org/Members/peterbe/DTML2ZPT/#example8

Which gave me: -

namespace</span>

Fantastic!

--

Regards,

PhilK

Email: phil at xfr.co.uk / Voicemail & Facsimile: 07092 070518

"As we enjoy great advantages from inventions of others,
we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by
any invention of ours; and this we should do freely and
generously." - Benjamin Franklin