[ZPT] Zope newbie question on accessing DTML Methods from ZPT

Tom P. Allred tom at allreddata.com
Wed May 28 13:46:47 EDT 2003

You are a good guesser! :)  However, I still get a compilation error (METAL
attributes on <p> require explicit </p>, at line 1, column 1).  Here is my
ZPT.
      Just something to print
If I replace div with span it will compile but when I Test it it displays
the html code for the subfolder listing but does not render it.  The
navigation DTML Method is...
<dtml-if expr="_.len(PARENTS) > 2">
</dtml-if>

<dtml-in expr="objectValues('Folder')">
   <li><a href="&dtml-absolute_url;"><dtml-var title_or_id></a></li>
</dtml-in>

I appreciate your taking the time to help.

Thanks,
Tom P. Allred, MCSE, RHCE, CCNA
Allred Data Consulting, Inc.
704-633-0311 x826