[ZPT] Structured Text

jim at jaydublu.com jim at jaydublu.com
Mon Nov 10 13:56:35 EST 2003

I'm familiar with METAL - but that would mean each content page being
ZPT, or having a ZPT 'wrapper'.

What I'm after is calling a .stx document directly, and the html its'
index_html produces including a ZPT 'template' somewhere.

I can do it using DTML - there's a product which incorporate
standard_html_header and standard_html_footer in the output, but I'm
trying to educate myself to do it the ZPT way.

Jim.

On 11-09-2003 07:09 pm, you wrote:

> jim at jaydublu.com wrote:

> > Excuse me if I'm being dense, and this is obvious, but how do sites
like

> > zope.org use ZPT to apply styling to Structured Text documents?

> > Say I have pages such as page1.stx, page2.stx and page3.stx and
want

http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/2_6Edition/AdvZPT.stx