[ZPT] Page Template Template

Clemens Robbenhaar robbenhaar at espresto.com
Wed Oct 22 15:58:03 EDT 2003

Hi Ian,

 > Is there a way to set the text of a new Page Template?  I always add
 > the macro call to standard_template.pt, and I'd like it to just be
 > filled out correctly when it was first created.

 If You dare, You can change the default for Page Templates created
via the ZMI by editing the file found at:

   lib/python/Products/PageTemplates/www/default.html

in Your Zope installation.
(assuming unix-style filenames, do not know how that looks on apple ...)

 If You create Page Templates programatically, You can add a "text"
parameter to the manage_addPageTemplate call anyway ...

Cheers,
Clemens