[ZPT] v2 of Path Prefixes in CVS

Evan Simpson evan at 4-am.com
Wed Sep 3 10:27:46 EDT 2003

Chris Withers wrote:
> Not really sure I understand this, but how does it interact with the
> adapter stuff Matt Hamilton and I implemented for Zope 3's TALES?

It doesn't, at the moment.  It's purely a Zope 2 implementation,
although Stephan has suggested implementing tal:define="prefix" in Zope
3 as well.

> Sorry, don't quite follow it. How would your prefix prevent something
> other than a template beign acquired

In Zope 2, at least, it would simply do an 'aq_acquire' with a filter
function that only accepts templates.  I suppose Zope 3 would wrap the
current object in an Adapter that defined a special traversal interface
(? not sure.)

Cheers,

Evan @ 4-am