[ZPT] Partnering with mail.zope.org

Gordon Assaf Partners at linkcapture.com
Fri Jul 9 07:46:25 EDT 2004

Dear mail.zope.org webmaster

My name is Gordon Assaf and I'm the webmaster of
www.linkcapture.com.

I took a trip to your site mail.zope.org and I was very impressed.

I found that we are both targeting the same market,
although we are not in competition.

I wonder if you'd like to trade links with me?

If so, please send me your link details and I will get it up on
my site immediately.  My site Google page rank is 6 and I'll be
happy to link to you.

Please place my link on your site, here are the details:

URL address:
http://www.linkcapture.com

Web site's Title:
#1 For Marketing Online, Link Exchange and Web Site
Promotion Software

Internet Marketing tool to boost your link popularity and to
put your web site at the top of the search engines!
GUARANTEED!

Category: Anything related to Internet marketing
Once you link to our site, You will get a special treatment.
I'll prompt your link to the top of the page, make
it noticeable with bold print and add a little graphic design
showing everybody that you are a link partner.

Also, as a sign of appreciation, I'll give you the
JVProfitPower video/ software system by Roy Oron (worth
$97) absolutely for F-r-e-e.  You may find all info here:
www.jvprofitpower.com

I look forward to your prompt and positive response

Kind Regards
Gordon Assaf
www.linkcapture.com
partners at linkcapture.com
+(866)-371-0510

This email was sent to: zpt at zope.org
Digital Creations  Incorporated 607 William Street Suite 201 Fredericksburg 	 				 VA 22401 US