[ZPT] Business Relationship

MR FREDRICK NKOSI fred_nkosi32za at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jun 26 08:18:41 EDT 2004

NAME-FREDRICK NKOSI
EMAIL ADDRESS-FRED_NKOSI32ZAYAHOO.CO.UK
PHONE NUMBER-+27-73-3655055.

Attention: Chairman/CEO

   My name is Mr. Fredrick Nkosi, the stepson of Mr.
Terry Ford of Zimbabwe. It might be a surprise to you
where I got your contact address, I got it from the
internet business Index and further information
indicated you to be a capable and responsible person.
It is for this reason I am contacting you and I will
appreciate that you are not unduly worried because I
am contacting you in good faith.

As you may be aware of that there is a crisis against
the white Plantation farmers of Zimbabwe by the
supporters of our President Robert Mugabe to claim all
the white owned Farms in our country, he ordered all
the white farmers to surrender their farms to his
party members and their followers.

My stepfather was one of the best tobacco farmers in
the country who believed in equitable sharing of
wealth but opposed to the government policy of
forceful seizure of Land. Unfortunately he paid the
supreme price for his belief as supporters of the
president invaded my father's farm and Burnt down
everything. Sadly he was killed in this incident.

After the death of my step-father, my mother and I
with my younger sister decided to move out of Zimbabwe
for them safety of our lives. We took along with us
the money my stepfather kept in the safe in my
mother's house which amounted to the sum of US$15.5
Million to the Republic of South Africa where we have
deposited it as personal valuables in a private
Security Company for safekeeping.

Because of our present status being Political Refugees
and our desire to leave Africa entirely, my mother and
I are seriously looking forward to having an overseas
partner That will assist us with the convenient and
legal transfer of the funds out of South Africa.

We agreed that if you consider assisting us in the
safe Transfer of the funds out to your country we are
willing to offer you 20% of the total fund and 5% of
the total will be set aside to cover any expenses
incurred during this Transaction while the remaining
75% will be for my family which we wish to invest
under your guidance and supervision.

I will appreciate you confirm the receipt of my
message Indicating your willingness to assist my
family. For Detailed information, you can contact me
on my direct line + 27-73-365-5055.

Please note that your confidentiality in this matter
is Very important for our safety while praying your
assistance Will bring us the so much needed succor
that will make this Terrible experience a thing of the
past.

Yours faithfully,

Fredrick Nkosi