[ZPT] zpt + python + variables

Michael Bond mbond at the-forgotten.org
Wed May 5 08:01:40 EDT 2004

I have a zpt form, where I am generating some of the input fields on
the fly in the zpt. Not only will the names of the field change, but
the number of fields will change as well.

The action attribute points to a python script, however everything dies
at this point because the python script needs an expected number of
parameters and complains if it doesn't have exactly that.

What is the best way to handle a problem like this? Is there a way to
ignore the parameter's list in the script definition and have the zpt
send something else through to the script (perhaps a dict.)?

Mike.