[ZPT] With Trust.

Mr.Williams Yusufu. w_yusufu607 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 4 10:22:12 EST 2004

Urgent Investment Assistance.
Dear,
My name is, Williams Yusufu, former Special Assistant on Internal Security to the late President Kabila who was assassinated on the 16th of January 2001. you may be surprise to receive my letter on the grounds that we have not met before. But never mind you will get to understand the situation and my reason of contacting you as you read further. Before the assassination of president Kabila, I have as I had always done for him through the assistance of a Security Company moved the sum of USD$15,400M (Fifteen million four hundred thousand U.S dollars) out of the Democratic Republic of Congo for safe keeping in Dakar Senegal.With his death and our inability to inform his business partner in Europe of this last arrangement, there is no other person who knows about this money except me and my only son. I have contacted the Security Company and they are ready to negotiate with who ever I recommend as the beneficiary for onward transfer. I am contacting you to solicit for your urgent assistance to help me indication the present government headed by his son,joseph Kabila, is watching our movement as former aids since his assassination is put under close watch. There is no risk involved in this and I assure you of a smooth and 100% risk free transaction. You are please to maintain absolute confidentiality in this matter. Apart from the joint business rticipation, I will be very willing to give you a 20% share of the total money. I am not ready to contact any other person until I get a reply from you.
I await your response,
Yours sincerely,
Mr Williams Yusufu.
NB: I will give you my contact phone number as soon as I receive your reply for further clarifications Please I beg you to assist me with your heart pure I woundn't want you to have any bad intentions towards the fund involved when it gets to you.