[ZPT] Batching SQL results

Kim Kaim kimkaim at uq.edu.au
Wed Oct 13 01:29:54 EDT 2004

Hello,

I'm hoping I'm just overlooking something really simple and someone can
set me straight.

I've just set up my first MySQL queries.  The query is fine, the search
page is fine, the results page displays the first page fine.  However,
the next/previous results links do not appear to work.  I believe I
have narrowed it down to an incomplete URL, but I'm not sure how to fix
it.

An example of what I have written is...

<a tal:condition="previous"
        tal:attributes="href
string:${request/URL0}?start:int=${previous/first}"
        href="previous_url">previous <span
tal:replace="previous/length">20</span> results</a>

The link that this creates is . . .

http://www.uqu.uq.edu.au/medicalbookshop/bookshop/search_Report?start:
int=21

But what it NEEDS to say is . . .

http://www.uqu.uq.edu.au/medicalbookshop/bookshop/search_Report?
ISBN=&TITLE=&AUTHOR=smith&CATAGORY=&SUBMIT=Submit+Query&start:int=21

How can I get the URL to expand so that is contains the query part as
well?

Thank you,
Kim