[ZPT] Batching SQL results

Andreas Jung ajung at zopyx.com
Wed Oct 13 01:37:05 EDT 2004

You are strongly encouraged to use a batching framework e.g. PloneBatch
which also
runs in a plain Zope environment without Plone. It makes your life easier
and you don't
have to care about such issues you are asking about. Search on plone.org
for details.

-aj

--On Mittwoch, 13. Oktober 2004 15:29 Uhr +1000 Kim Kaim