[ZPT] Looking for Business Partners to open up new industry in Philippines

Andy Lim jaj1994 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 08:09:25 EDT 2004

Good Evening,
I am writing if you or anyone you know might be keen in exploring a Unique Business Opportunity in a Very New Industry which we are starting in Philippines, Indonesia, India, China, Japan & even to the West in USA & Canada.
We will be going to Manila sometimes this week and will be conducting a series of International Business Previews to introduce this Business there.
Should you or anyone you know be keen to attend one of these sessions, you may reply to our email. Please include the city you are based & contact no (cellphone no preferred).
Thank You So Much & God Bless.

Andy Lim
Senior Business Associate
Singapore