[ZPT] Re: [Roundup-users] why does tal not get interpretted inside <scr ipt> tags?

Fred Drake fdrake at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 18:01:46 EDT 2004

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 22:35:44 +0100, Chris Withers
<chris at simplistix.co.uk> wrote:
> Well, the difference in processing in the <script> contents already
> feels like a special rule to me, and has lead to much insanity already...

What it's doing now means that Zope isn't making up any rules.  That
isn't in question AFAICT.

If that feels like a special rule, then you need to convince the W3C
to "fix" HTML to match your expectations.  The Zope community is not
recognized as a standard-setter for HTML, and I don't think we want to
be.

There lies not only madness, but political intrigue as well.  ;-)

  -Fred

Zope Corporation