[ZPT] How are you ZPT users securing your interfaces?

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Wed Feb 9 19:59:23 EST 2005

Hi Kevin.  Were you able to find Dieter's external method for this?  I
am also interested in this thread.  I guess this works the same a
preventing views of html directories, just throw and empty index file
in the directory - except it is one each method specifically if called
by itself.  Hi Dieter, I've search the zope archives and haven't been
able to located this - when was this roughtly?  Any idea what that the
name of that restricted traversal folder product was called?

Regards,
David