[ZPT] about sessions (array)

fabio.marcone at libero.it fabio.marcone at libero.it
Fri Jan 14 04:10:34 EST 2005

Hi!
When a user is in the reserved area (after login), I need to invalidate session
of another (logged) user. Studying invalidate()  I  understand that this command
invalidate session of user accessing the resource, not all sessions or another
session (that I need).
I think that I have to use a proxy method that allow to anonymous user to get
sessions array, but I don't know (and documentation doesn't explain it) how to
manage in a script python sessions array.

How can I do this?

Thanks to all,
Fabio