[ZPT] For your information

Jaime Lozano Coxczmmd at smartsource.com
Mon Jun 6 07:43:20 EDT 2005

THIS HAS BEEN OUR CONCLUDING ANNOUNCEMENT
We have attempted to contact you on several occasions and time is running out!

Your present home loan makes you eligible for  you for up to a 3.60% lower rate.

However, seeing as  our previous attempts to contact you were unsuccessful,
this will be our last attempt to finalize  in the lower rate.

Please complete your final step upon receiving this notice immediately,and complete your request for information now.

Apply Here.

If your decision is not to make use of this final offer going here will help you to do so.