[ZPT] Re: 'default' in 'metal:use-macro'

Tonico Strasser contact_tonico at yahoo.de
Mon Jun 27 07:19:48 EDT 2005

Dieter Maurer schrieb:
> Tonico Strasser wrote at 2005-6-24 14:11 +0200:
>
>>is this expected to raise an exception?:

>>    I'm not macro y.
>>
>>'x' and 'y' are not defined.
>

> If both "x" and "y" are not defined, it is correct to get
> an exception for a missing "y".
>

> Did you look carefully at the full exception information (to be
> found in the "error_log" object)?
>
> Always do this when you see an exception (and include it in
> questions send to this list).

Hi Dieter,

thank you for the reply.

There is no exception, that is the point of my question. This looks like
a bug, I thought I ask on the list before I file a collector entry.

Maybe it's intended to ignore 'use-macro' nested in another 'use-macro',
even if the value of the outer 'use-macro' is 'default'.

Tonico