[ZPT] READ AND REPLY.

spirit highestspiritovercomer at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 5 02:45:52 EST 2005

I greet you in the name of ALLAH MOST MERCIFUL. I am DR UBAH FAROUK a
close (financial) confident to the late Palestine leader Yessar Arafat,who
died in a French hospital, on the 11th of November 2004. I was in charge of his
investment outside Palestine. Prior to his death, we had plans to buy
up an electronics company in Cairo Egypt and also expand one of his hotels in
Tunisia, these we could not accomplished before his death. The funds to
carry out these projects are in my custody, a total sum of 15.7M USD
(fifteen million,seven hundred thousand U.S dollars) Since, his death
the Palestinian government has been threatening to carry out an
investigation on his wealth, but the truth of the matter is that this
money was gotten from his numerous investments around the world.They have
also seized some of his properties from his wife, in view of this i decided
to package this money in a diplomatic luggage and ferried it to a
securitycompany outside Palestine through a diplomatic means.
I just need your help to retrieve this money from the security company,
as soon as I confirm your willingness to assists me, I shall immediately
give to you, the contact of the security company, so that you can be able to
liaise with them and make plans to get the money on my behalf and also
invest it in the area,i shall advice, i am ready to give you
2% of the total money to cover your traveling expenses and 18% of the
total sum for your assistance. I will not be able to call you or receive
calls from you as security agents in my country are keeping 24 hrs
surveillance on Arafat?s wife and me. (Suha Arafat) Please try to keep
this message very confidential. I shall be looking forward to your
reply.
Please do reply to my private email address below.
Yours faithfully
DR UBAH FAROUK
aishat971 at yahoo.com