[ZPT] metal:fill-slot questions

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Tue Mar 29 02:28:38 EST 2005

Michael Rowley wrote:

> Is this not supposed to work from nested macros/slots ?

Your templates are overly complicated to the point of being unable to
follow. I know this is something Plone encourages, but you don't have to
follow suite ;-)

> something silly.    Without the <span> in torch_main_template.pt, the
> title doesn't get overridden by torch.pt...

If you mean the span with the define-slot on it, then yeah, that'd be
needed to create the slot you're trying to fill, if I follow your
templates right, which I may well not be ;-)

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk