[ZPT] Friendly notification

Nelda Wray Rscydnvgw at spiritgrowth.com
Sun May 22 06:19:31 EDT 2005

THIS IS OUR LAST EFFORT
We have aimed to be in touch with  you on quite a few possibilities and this will be our last contact!

Your current home loan meets the requirements for you for up to a 3.90% lower rate.

However, based on the fact that our previous attempts to be in touch with  you didn't work,
this will be our last attempt to enable you to receive in the lower rate.

Please complete your final step upon receiving this notice immediately,and complete your claim  now.

Application Here.

If your decision is not to make use of this final offer going here will help you to do so.