[ZPT] How to getId() of pt from a Script (Python)

Chris Miles miles.chris at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 11:47:52 EDT 2005

I have a Page Template in a folder: folder1/mypage.pt
containing:

myscript is a Script (Python) containing:
  print context.getId()
  return printed

Now, when folder1/mypage.pt is called TTW, it displays "folder1" as the
context.getId(), but I was expecting (and hoping) it would display
"mypage.pt"...  Isn't it being called within the "context" of mypage.pt
?

How do I get the Script (Python) to fetch the id of the Page Template
it was called from?

(Zope 2.8.1)

Cheers,
Chris