[ZPT] preventing escaping of less-than and greater-thans in tal:replace

Don Morrison donmorrison at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 13:27:14 EDT 2006

> Eek string replacements are so much uglier than Python string format!
> Is it just me who thinks what you're doing is wrong.

Charlie, I just said myself it was wrong and I'm asking for help
because even if it did work it would be ugly and inelegant. I left it
wrong to show you I'm trying to prevent escaping. Don't pretend to not
understand this just to make fun of me. :)

> Anyway I think what you're after is tal:source which is very much in
> the Zope Book in the chapters on PageTemplates.

I don't see it in 2.6 or here in 2.7:

http://www.plope.com/Books/2_7Edition/AppendixC.stx