[ZPT] Setting i18n:domain to a variable

Josef Meile jmeile at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 22 10:54:55 EST 2006

Hi,

I'm wondering if something like this is possible:
<h2 tal:define="statusMessage python:request.get('statusMessage');
                domain python:request.get('domain')"
    i18n:translate=""
    i18n:domain="domain" tal:content="statusMessage">someText</h2>

I even replaced the i18n:domain directive by:

i18n:domain="python:request.get('domain')"

But it is not working for me. I always get the original message. I guess
everything inside i18n:domain is interpreted as a string. I know I can
do this programmatically, but it would be cool if I could do that
directly in zpt.

TIA,
Josef