[ZPT] Relax ng schema

Nils Fredrik Gjerull nilsfr at student.matnat.uio.no
Mon Feb 26 04:12:21 EST 2007

In my job I work a lot with zope and zpt documents. I use nxml mode in
Emacs when I write zpt templates based on xhtml. The nxml mode has a
schema to validate xhtml, but not to validate tal and metal attributes
and tags. I have searched around on the Internet for a schema for xhtml
and zpt, but have found none. This weekend I spent some time learning
relax ng compact syntax and made an extension to the xhtml schema used
by nxml mode that validates tal and metal as well, with some
limitations. I am not confident in how well it works as I have not
tested it much. However, I do wonder if someone else have done some work
on something similar or if there is an interest for such a schema.

The schema I have made is an extension to xhtml and will not work with
other kinds of xml documents. I think it would be possible to make a
schema that validates only tal and metal.

Regards

--
Nils Fredrik Gjerull

PGP ID: BACA5FCB - pgp.mit.edu
Get my public key (with GNUPG):
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys bca5fcb