[Zope-Coders] paging the testing committee

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 15:27:07 +0200

Hi there,

I'd like to make ParsedXML's copious unit tests conformant with whatever
Zope's testing standards are. Right now the framework running code is
rather a grotty mess, while we have the largest set of DOM unit tests
in Pythonia.. other DOM implementations could benefit from this. If
we manage to split out the read-only parts, this could also be used
for ZDOM, which could then be queried with XPath, which is cool.

Anyway, first I need to know what the testing standards are in the
first place. Where do I look? I hear Guido say it was decided there was
to be a committee to straighten things out. Who is in this committee and
what progress has been made?

Regards,

Martijn