[Zope-Coders] Re: test failures in TAL

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 15:05:33 +0200

Jeremy Hylton wrote:
> If I said the following, would it be sufficient:
>
>     These packages require older versions of Python, because they are
>     available as separate packages to customers running older versions
>     of Zope and/or Python.

That would be true for *any* Zope product at all. Generally people use
older releases if they use an older Zope. This can't be the sole reason,
as it seems to be untrue for many other Zope packages. It also begs the
question as to when support for 1.5.2 will go away. Never?

Anyway, I'd like to see this spelled out for each package seperately,
as it's obviously already raising 'why?' questions.

Regards,

Martijn