[Zope-Coders] how are we doing?

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 17:00:23 +0100

Chris McDonough wrote:
> About a month or so ago we opened up CVS access to... I think... 6 new
> people or so?  I've seen a few checkins from Steve Alexander, but nobody
> else, which surprises me.

I've made several checkins to ParsedXML, and finally merged some
branches into the trunk of ParsedXML yesterday. Checkin emails however
go to parsed-xml-dev and not zope-checkins.

Those were the first checkins to the thing in at least 3 months; for most of it
actually longer. :)

>  Is this because folks are still getting their
> bearings or because the new folks with checkin privileges are busy with
> other stuff; or maybe the checkins list isn't reporting some checkins?

The latter is true. I also took some time getting my bearings, and since
folks were busy it was sometimes slow going getting feedback from Fred
and MJ, which I sometimes need before I can proceed.

Regards,

Martijn