[Zope-Coders] CVS problems - happy, happy, joy, joy

Lennart Regebro lennart@torped.se
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 20:40:03 +0200

From: "Lennart Regebro" <lennart@torped.se>
> Aha. So just as when you do the "second batch of changes" you should
really
> put a label on the branch you are working on before making changes?
>
> OK, I can do that, no problem.

Well, it was a problem, because I couldn't do it with TortoiseCVS, which
otherwise helps me in removing some of the pain and confusion in using CVS,
and I had some trouble getting cvs95 working from the commandline.

And, of course I fucked up again by accidentaliy removing a test in
testDateTime.py... Luckily Shane spotted that.

Anyway, after much CVS confusion both HEAD and Zope-2_6-branch now have a
fix for collector 411, and both DateTime.py and testDateTime.py look fine in
both branches.

So do CHANGES.txt. I'm not sure though, wheather I really should update
CHANGES.txt in HEAD? Because in HEAD it will end up under 2.7.0 alpha 1,
while it also ends up under "After 2.6.0 beta 2". It still seemed the
reasonable thing to do...

Best Regards

Lennart Regebro, Torped
http://www.easypublisher.com/