[Zope-Coders] CVS problems - happy, happy, joy, joy

Martijn Pieters mj@zope.com
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 14:47:54 -0400

On Tue, Oct 15, 2002 at 08:40:03PM +0200, Lennart Regebro wrote:
> So do CHANGES.txt. I'm not sure though, wheather I really should update
> CHANGES.txt in HEAD? Because in HEAD it will end up under 2.7.0 alpha 1,
> while it also ends up under "After 2.6.0 beta 2". It still seemed the
> reasonable thing to do...

No, you update only the 2.6 CHANGES.txt. When 2.7 is released, it will
include the whole 2.6 history in HISTORY.txt, including your text.

2.5 is a different story. Because that is a maintenance branch, any change
on that branch should include an entry in the 2.5 CHANGES.txt file,
regardless of wether an entry is made elsewhere.

--
Martijn Pieters