[Zope-Coders] Default View (was re: Persistent Sessions question)

Jeffrey P Shell jeffrey@cuemedia.com
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 12:14:11 -0600

On Tuesday, October 15, 2002, at 12:03  PM, Chris McDonough wrote:
>>> FWIW, also, please try to use Zope 2.6 instead of Zope 2.5
>>
>> Just made the switch, since I advocated it to someone else a few day
>> ago
>> :-).  Love that error_log!  Where's the Folder Settings tab that the
>> CHANGELOG talks about?
>
> I think the plumbing is in there but there was some controversy over
> the
> UI, so it's not in there.. ;-)

Poop.  So, while the functionality exists, I still might end up having
my 'index_html' methods that consist solely of '<dtml-return
cart.html>' or 'index.html' or 'admin.pt', whatever my local default
page flavor is?

Jeffrey P Shell, jeffrey@cuemedia.com